Einar Sound VC-01i
Fantastic balanced headphone amplifier at a great price.
© 2009 APureSound.com, All Rights Reserved.
The VC-01i is a result of many years of research and development. It was designed to be a real uncompromising balanced solution, along with the hardest effort to minimize practical dimensional size. The entire circuits from input to output process separately the positive and negative phase of the signal for each channels. It is capable to drive any headphones, balanced or unbalanced, with either high or low impedance and sensitivity. The no-compromise design, ideas and parts integrated make it a great performer delivering excellent musicality, transparence and dynamics. This is something with passion and effort and something you surely can afford.
• Input impedance: 20 KOhms
• Output impedance: less than 4 Ohms
• Frequency response: 15Hz -- 40 kHz (-0.5dB)
• Signal to noise ratio: >97dB
• THD: less than 0.001% 18mW/300 Ohms
• Channel separation: >80dB 10kHz
• Maximum gain: 12dB
• Output power (balanced): 380mW/300 Ohms, 700mW/60 Ohms
• Output power (unbalanced): 200mW/300 Ohms, 400mW/60 Ohms
• Input: 1 pair RCA + 1 pair XLR
• Output: 2 pairs 1/4" headphone jack + 1 pair XLR
• Power dissipation: less than 20W
• Power requirement: 100-120VAC / 220-240VAC
• Dimensions: 21x16.5x5 cm
• Weight: 1.86 Kg
Measurement and Topology: HERE
This amplifier carries a full 3 year warranty through the manufacturer.
PRICE: $599 - EMAIL TO ORDER
Click image to enlarge.